During the pandemic I am using government guidance to work as safely as possible. The option to have sessions on-line or to work outside can be discussed.
I am having a weekly Covid-19 Lateral Flow Test and ask that clients take a test regularly.
Please let me know if:
- you or anyone in your household has a positive Covid test.
- you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- anyone in your household/bubble has Covid-19 symptoms.
- you or anyone else in the household/bubble are in self isolation due to exposure to Covid-19.
- you have recently returned from abroad and should be in quarantine.
Please do not attend a session if any of the above apply.
I will be following Covid protocols within the setting I’m working in (e.g. community centre, studio space etc). We will maintain social distancing, use hand sanitiser at the start and end of each session. We will discuss the wearing of masks so that we can be as comfortable and safe as possible. The space will be well ventilated, so please bring layers of clothing, a couple of blankets and a small cushion.
Please bring any resources with you (art materials, note book etc). If I do provide any materials, these will be kept in a designated bag for your use only for the duration of our work together.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.