Paul has wide experience in running seminars, workshops, training events and presentations on the significance for movement in development, learning, health and well-being. He has offered sessions in community, voluntary & statutory sectors and in Higher Education.
In 2017 he is an Associate Lecturer at Goldsmiths, University of London, (MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy), Visiting Lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire (MA in Dance & Somatic Well-being, BA in Dance, Performance & Teaching) and the University of Plymouth (Theatre & Performance).
He is on the faculty of the Institute of Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy.
Recent freelance work has included:
- Workshop for Artists – Body Resources for Creativity – Devon
- Workshop at Birthlight International Conference – The Embodied Practitioner – Cambridge
- Training Sessions for Holistic Health Students – MARJON University Plymouth
- Workshop for Dance & Somatic Well-being MA – University of Central Lancashire – Preston
- Workshop at Somatic Movement Gathering – London
From 2007 – 2012 Paul was a JABADAO Associate Practitioner delivering national training courses & projects, conference keynote presentations & workshops. JABADAO is a national UK charity working in the education, health & social care sectors, focusing on movement play for learning, development & well being. Click here for summary JABADAO CV.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Events tailored to your groups needs – Introductory Presentations for team meetings, half-day workshops etc.