Paul has wide experience in running seminars, workshops, training events and presentations on the significance for movement in development, learning, health and well-being. He has offered sessions in community, voluntary & statutory sectors and in Higher Education.
In 2017/18 he was an Associate Lecturer at Goldsmiths, University of London, (MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy), and continues there as a Visiting Lecturer. He has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire (MA in Dance & Somatic Well-being, BA in Dance, Performance & Teaching) and the University of Plymouth (Theatre & Performance).
He is on the faculty of the Institute of Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy, teaching on the UK programme, delivering modules on Infant Movement Development and Somatic Psychology.
Recent freelance work has included:
- Presentations at ‘Making Presence Felt’ Symposium, UCLan
- Workshop & Seminar at University of Plymouth, BA Dance, Theatre and Performance
- Workshop for Artists – Body Resources for Creativity – Devon
- Workshop at Birthlight International Conference – The Embodied Practitioner – Cambridge
- Training Sessions for Holistic Health Students – MARJON University Plymouth
- Workshops for Dance & Somatic Well-being MA, Dance & Performance BA – University of Central Lancashire – Preston
- Workshop at Somatic Movement Gathering – London
From 2007 – 2012 Paul was a JABADAO Associate Practitioner delivering national training courses & projects, conference keynote presentations & workshops. JABADAO is a national UK charity working in the education, health & social care sectors, focusing on movement play for learning, development & well being. Click here for summary JABADAO CV.