A group for Dads/Male Carers and their toddlers, who can independently walk (up to 3 years old)
Next Session: Saturday 4th Nov 2017, 3pm – 4pm
Dates: The first Saturday of the Month (no session in August)
2017: 4 Nov, 2 Dec. 2018: Dates to be announced.
Times: 3 pm – 4 pm
Venue: Studio 1 (groundfloor) Chapel House Studios, TQ9 5HW.
Cost: Sliding Scale: £5 – £10 (concessions available, please ask – feel free to text/email me)
Questions: Get in touch here or call 07967 558 254
The session will offer the chance to:
- move, play and have fun in a big clear space.
- move and stretch for yourself.
- follow and interact with how your child is moving.
- play together as a group.
- have some movement props to play with.
- get information about the role movement plays in your child’s development.
- Share with other dads.
- give me some feedback about what you enjoyed.
Open to all Dads, Grandads, Uncles and Male Carers.
Read about past sessions in Dads posts on the News page.